Paris, France – Dec. 20, 2016–Polo de Paris is getting ready for an intense 2017, with a full calendar. The club is located in the Bois de Boulogne, on the banks of River Seine. The place is also known as Bagatelle, center of many equestrian sports, where polo is the highlight of the high season.
The season will kick off in April with the “Potrillos du Polo” Cup which precedes the three traditionals 10-goal tournaments at Polo de Paris. Then the eyes of the polo world turn to the 123° Open de Paris in June. Polo then resumes in September with the last two tournaments that mark the end of the season in the city of lights.
-“Potrillos du Polo” Cup (4-6 goals): April 22 – 23
– Tournoi de Printemps (8-10 goals): April 29 to May 14
– Tournoi de la Ville de Paris (8-10 goals): May 20 Mayo to June 4
– 123° Open de Paris (8-10 goals): June 10 to 25
– Tournoi d’Automne (6-8 goals): September 2 to 17
– Championnat de France (6-8 goals): Septmeber 23 to October 1
About Polo de Paris:
Known as one of the most prestigious circles in western Paris since 1892, the Polo de Paris is a private sports club located in the Bois de Boulogne (10 minutes from the center of Paris). With its 9 hectares, surrounded by magnificent gardens, is the oldest French Polo Club and the unique based in the city of Paris. An epicenter for the practice of many other sports and cultural activities.